|Created by||Ivan Goff
|Developed by||Alfred Gough
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8 (1 unaired) (List of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Marcos Siega|
|Running time||45 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Millar-Gough Ink|
Sony Pictures Television
|Picture format||480i (16:9 SDTV), 720p (HDTV)|
|Original run||September 22, 2011 (2011-09-22) – November 10, 2011 (2011-11-10)|
|Related shows||Charlie's Angels|
Charlie's Angels is American television series developed by Alfred Gough and Miles Millar for ABC based upon the 1976 series of the same name created by Ivan Goff and Ben Roberts. Gough and Millar's pilot script was ordered into production on January 14, 2011. ABC ordered Charlie's Angels to series on May 13, 2011. It aired from September 22, 2011 to November 10, 2011. ABC canceled the series due to low ratings on October 14, 2011.
Three tough females, Kate, Abby & Eve, work as private investigators in Miami getting instructions from their boss Charlie; who only communicates through a speaker box. They are aided in their missions by Charlie's right-hand man Bosley.
- Annie Ilonzeh as Kate Prince: A former dedicated detective turned dirty cop (Angel).
- Minka Kelly as Eve French: An orphan, ex-car thief, and old friend of Gloria (Angel).
- Rachael Taylor as Abigail Simpson: A "Park Avenue princess" and former thief (Angel).
- Ramón Rodríguez as John Bosley: The faithful companion to Charlie Townsend and his three angels.
- Victor Garber as the voice of Charles "Charlie" Townsend.
Due to the bad reception and cancellation of the series, fans have created an online petition in hopes that ABC will put the show back on air (also possibly improving the shows problems such as writing/dialogue, the theme song and having more guest stars). Fans would also be pleased if ABC either changed the series' time slot or sold the rights of the show to another network. To sign the petition, visit the petition for Charlie's Angels 2011